Pan Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
Pan Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients
3 tablespoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon butter, melted
½ cup rice flour
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ cups cauliflower, florets (in water)
½ cup canola oil
1 tablespoon shredded carrots
1 tablespoon shredded celery
1 tablespoon blue cheese
Pan Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Method
1. Mix together rice flour, salt, pepper and baking soda until combined.
2. Add cauliflower and dredge with rice flour mixture until well coated.
3. Heat pan over medium high heat. Once hot, add cauliflower and saute until golden brown on edges. With a slotted
spoon, remove cauliflower from the pan and place onto a paper towel to remove excess oil. While draining, heat
hot sauce and butter over low heat.
4. Add fried cauliflower to butter and hot sauce mixture and toss gently until well coated.
5. Put onto a plate and garnish with carrots, celery and blue cheese