1 English muffin, toasted
2 ea eggs, poached
2-4 oz sliced whole muscle ham, grilled
- Lay out toasted English muffins so they lay flat, then place warm, grilled ham on top.
- Drain poached eggs and dab with a paper towel, then place warmed eggs on top of ham. Finish off with hollandaise and smoked paprika
Hollandaise Sauce, quick n dirty version
½ pound melted butter
3 each egg yolk
1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
dash tabasco sauce
dash Worcestershire sauce
pinch of salt, unless using salted butter
- Combine all ingredients except butter into a blender or food processor.
- Turn on and whip for 1-2 minutes.
- Bring butter to a boil. When butter is boiling, pull off heat and slowly drizzle into the first mixture until emulsified completely. Add a little water if it is too thick and will not take more butter.
- Taste for seasoning