8 eggs, whisked lightly
½ cup Half n Half
2 tablespoons Chile Sauce
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup red potatoes, cooked and quartered
½ cup baby kale or stemmed kale
½ red onion, sliced thin
1 tablespoon Black Garlic, minced
1 tablespoon garlic, sliced
½ cup hard cheese
- In a small bowl, combine, eggs, half n half, chile sauce, salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. Whisk together until combined. Set aside
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add red potatoes and cook until slightly browned. Add kale, red onion, garlics and continue to cook until onions are translucent and aromatic.
- Slowly pour in egg mixture, and stir in half the cheese. Place into the oven for 8-10 minutes until slightly set up.
- Add remaining cheese to top of frittata and let cook until eggs are set, about 5-10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.